Friday, September 12, 2014

Things You Should Check Out- A Bit of British Media

     Continuing along the recent Anglo angle I've been writing about after my trip I thought I'd share a couple of Youtube gems from Britain I came across while researching a bit more about the shooting sports in the UK.


     Of particular interest to me, being a spaniel guy, is the Youtube channel by Nick Ridley. Nick has posted quite a few videos of his crew, and their spaniels shooting pheasant and woodcock in England. His videos, some done with a Gopro, and others with what seems like a much higher quality camera feature lots of good shooting, and lots of good dog work, as well as what looks like a good bunch of guys really enjoying their sport. Check it out.

The other bit of British Youtube media I came across is The Shooting Show. The Shooting Show features some serious high quality production video of the many different kinds of shooting in the UK. If it is shooting, and it is happening somewhere in Britain (and other parts of Europe too, I think) it has probably been featured on this show. While I have watched this show on Youtube (haven't seen every episode) based on the quality of the production I believe this to be a regular network show. Check it out.

    I'd like to know what you think of the products and media I link in Things You Should Check Out. If you see something you like, don't like, or have an idea of something that needs to be spread around, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment