Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Puppy Alert!!!

     I am happy to announce that I've received word from the dog breeder that the litter has been whelped. For you non-dog people out there, that's Dog-ese for, the pups have been born. The litter was smaller than I'd expected, four pups total; two males and two females. Though I would prefer a male dog, there aren't enough males in the litter to satisfy everyone waiting for a pup, so I'll be getting a female. In reality, gender is of little concern; good health, quality breeding, and genetics being the most important elements of an outstanding bird dog. These pups have that, and I'm really looking forward bringing one home, and helping it fulfill its natural potential.
          Now, the hardest task of all; picking an appropriate name. Hmmm,......

No comments:

Post a Comment