Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Slow On The Uptake/ SBH Contribution

     While I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, I'm the dullest neither. Working on this blog, and a couple other writing projects, I neglected to point you in the direction of a piece I contributed to seriousbirdhunting.com, the companion website to the book, Serious Bird Hunting, by Jay Kumar, and Brendan Haines. If you haven't seen their site yet, I highly recommend it. And though I haven't read the book yet (sorry guys), if the content is anything like that of their site, it'll be a winner. So, here's the link, though a little tardy. Enjoy.

http://www.seriousbirdhunting.com/2011/03/30/how-to-take-advantage-of-the-flush/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SeriousBirdHunting+%28Serious+Bird+Hunting%21%29

No comments:

Post a Comment