Friday, November 29, 2013

Endorsements 3

     Time to put the ASO name behind a couple more products. I don't think too many readers won't be familiar with these next two endorsements. I've chosen them because they've proven themselves in the field. Both Filson, and Stormy Kromer have been around for quite a while, and are no stranger to the working man. They've left their mark, and it is my belief that these products can improve a sportsman's life.

     ASO pro staffer BK has been wearing Filson Tin Chaps in the uplands of New England for years, and I don't see him changing anytime soon. I own, and have put one of their upland jackets through the paces, and it's proven to be a serious fowl/cold weather staple. 

     A Stormy Kromer hat recently, after wanting one for a long time, joined my family. From day one of my Maine deer hunt I knew this hat would be getting the called up as my go to deer hunting hat. Warm, comfortable, and with a timeless style, I'm shopping for another (non-blaze orange) one to add to my regular hat rotation.

 

 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment